Credentials, Education, Professional Associations and Community Activities
- Multnomah Bar Association, member
- American Bar Association, member
- St. Andrew Legal Clinic – Night Clinic volunteer
- St. Andrews Legal Clinic – Race for Justice Committee, member
- Family Law Section of Oregon State Bar, member
- Clackamas County Bar Association, member
- Oregon Academy of Family Law Practitioners, member
- Oregon Women Lawyers, member
- Oregon State Bar Member since 2016
- Juris Doctorate, Lewis & Clark Law School, 2016
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, California State University San Marcos, 2011
Allison Kamilos moved to Oregon from Southern California to attend Lewis & Clark Law School, where she earned her Juris Doctorate.
Prior to joining Holtey Law, Allison worked at St. Andrew Legal Clinic in Portland. Allison strives to make clients feel as comfortable as possible during their difficult times by offering pragmatic yet compassionate guidance.
Allison focused on conflict resolution in law school and enjoys negotiating agreements to settle difficult cases. If litigation is necessary, however, she advocates zealously in the courtroom.
When she’s not at work, Allison enjoys a multitude of outdoor activities, photography, live music, and art.