Meet Our Attorneys
- Oregon State Bar Member Since 2001
- Partner, Brindle McCaslin & Lee, P.C. 2004-2011
- Oregon SuperLawyers Rising Star 2009
- Board of Delegates for Oregon State Bar 2008-2010
- Gus J. Soloman Inns at Court 2006-2007
Nathan Holtey has been practicing law for over 15 years. Raised in Ashland, OR, Nathan attended Tufts University in Boston before coming back to Oregon and attending the University of Oregon School of Law.
Sarah J. Brown
- Oregon State Bar Member since 2003
- Family Law Section of Oregon State Bar, member
- Multnomah Bar Association, member
- Washington County Bar Association, member
- Oregon Women Lawyers, member
Sarah J. Brown is a graduate of Willamette University College of Law and a Portland native. In the past she has worked as an attorney at Yates, Matthews & Eaton, P.C. Since 2018 Sarah has been a partner in Holtey Brown.
Andrew W. Newsom
- Oregon State Bar member since 2009
- Co-author of the “Custody and Parenting Time” chapter of Family Law (Oregon State Bar, 2021 Update)
- Member of Multnomah, Clackamas & Washington County Bar Associations
In addition to co-authoring the Oregon State Bar publication on custody and parenting time (Family Law, 2021 Update), Andrew has received a variety of awards and recognition from groups such as Best Lawyers, Super Lawyers, Avvo.com, and U.S. News & World Report.
- Oregon State Bar Member Since 2012
- Juris Doctorate, Lewis & Clark Law School, 2012
- Multnomah Bar Association Young Lawyers Section Entrepreneurship Committee Member
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, History, and Economics, Syracuse University, 2009
Michael Schaefer graduated from Lewis & Clark Law School in 2012, and was admitted to the Oregon State Bar in the same year. Prior to joining Holtey Law, Michael ran his own solo practice in West Linn, where he handled a wide array of cases and issues.
- Oregon State Bar Member since 2016
- Juris Doctorate, Lewis & Clark Law School, 2016
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, California State University San Marcos, 2011
Allison Kamilos moved to Oregon from Southern California to attend Lewis & Clark Law School, where she earned her Juris Doctorate. Prior to joining Holtey Law, Allison worked at St. Andrew Legal Clinic in Portland.
“You will both hold a very big place in my heart, and I will be forever grateful for holding my hand while guiding me through one of the most difficult times in my life. Thank you for fighting so hard for me.”
– Aideen in Portland, OR
Get Your Questions Answered at No Charge
It starts with a phone consultation. We’re ready to help.
Get in touch with us and we’ll answer any questions you have about our attorney services and how we can best represent you.
Get your free, no obligation phone consultation today.