- Oregon State Bar Member Since 2001
- Partner, Brindle McCaslin & Lee, P.C. 2004-2011
- Oregon SuperLawyers Rising Star 2009, 2013
- Board of Delegates for Oregon State Bar 2008-2010
- Gus J. Soloman Inns at Court 2006-2007
Nathan Holtey has been practicing law for fifteen years. Raised in Ashland, OR, Nathan attended Tufts University in Boston, MA, before coming back to Oregon and attending the University of Oregon School of Law.
Nathan enjoys the practice of law and assisting clients with achieving excellent results. He focuses his practice on family law, and has handled every type of matter from 24 hour notice Restraining Order and Emergency Custody hearings to high asset divorces involving multiple businesses, spousal support, and complex property division.
Nathan and his wife Raluca have twin boys, and he enjoys camping, reading, and spending time with his family and friends.