“You will both hold a very big place in my heart, and I will be forever grateful for holding my hand while guiding me through one of the most difficult times in my life. Thank you for fighting so hard for me until the end.”
- Oregon State Bar Member Since 2001
- Partner, Brindle McCaslin & Lee, P.C. 2004-2011
- Oregon SuperLawyers Rising Star 2009
- Board of Delegates for Oregon State Bar 2008-2010
- Gus J. Soloman Inns at Court 2006-2007
Nathan Holtey has been practicing law for over fifteen years. Raised in Ashland, OR, Nathan attended Tufts University in Boston, MA, before coming back to Oregon and attending the University of Oregon School of Law. Nathan enjoys the practice of law and assisting clients with achieving excellent results. He focuses his practice on family law, and has handled every type of matter from 24 hour notice Restraining Order and Emergency Custody hearings to high asset divorces involving multiple businesses, spousal support, and complex property division.
- Oregon State Bar Member Since 2009
- Oregon Super Lawyers Rising Star 2013
- Juris Doctorate, Willamette University College of Law, 2009
- Master of Science in Urban Planning and Policy, University of Arizona, 2001
- Family Law Attorney, Harris Law Firm, P.C., 2012-2015
James King is a graduate of Willamette University College of Law, and has been a member of the Oregon State Bar since 2009. James has practiced family law, effectively representing hundreds of clients in nearly every type of family law matter, from simple child support modifications to multi-day divorce and custody trials. James particularly enjoys working on complex cases, including custody, parenting time, asset and debt division, spousal support (alimony), and child support.